We are looking for an after school club walking bus support worker to escort local children from their primary schools to after school club in Fortune Green.
Hours: term-time Monday-Friday 3.15-4.15pm
Closing date: 31 October 2021
To apply: Please send completed application forms to email@example.com – Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
- To ensure the pick-up of the correct children from local schools
- Ensure that children travel safely between their school and After-School Club.
- To make sure that children maintain appropriate behaviour during the journey from school to after-school club.
Staff Benefit: Free after school childcare for your own children aged 4-12 years on days of work
Essential requirements of the post:
- Good timekeeping
- DBS (formally known as CRB) results which are acceptable to PACE
- Must enjoy working with children